|NYOUG is an Affiliate of IOUG
NYOUG does not share its email list with any vendors or other organizations. You
may opt out of receiving our email blasts at any time by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with "Remove" in the subject line.
Benefits of Membership
Members can attend all
General and SIG Meetings, with leading industry speakers, free of charge.
General Meetings feature
parallel presentation tracks to provide attendees with a choice of topics
geared toward different interest areas.
Special training sessions,
led by industry experts, are offered to members at a substantial discount.
Click here for past training events.
Each Special Interest Group
(SIG) holds separate meetings several times a year.
Members receive quarterly
issues of the NYOUG Tech Journal, which features both technical and
business-oriented information from a variety of sources. Additional mailings
announcing meetings and other special events are also included as part of
Network with leading experts,
authors and Oracle executives.
Individual Membership Options: Memberships are
annual. The initial membership term will expire at the end of the calendar
quarter in the subsequent year.
- New Individual Membership: $100 fee for initial
- Renewing Individual Membership: $75 per year.
- Lapsed members may always reactivate their
membership by paying the Renewing Individual rate (even after having
been inactive for a number of years).
- Lapsed members who attend any General or SIG
meetings must either renew their membership at the door or pay the
non-member per meeting fee.
- Student Membership: $50 per year
- Government/Non-profit Individual Membership:
$50 per year
Group Membership Options: Memberships are annual.
The initial membership term will expire at the end of the calendar quarter in
the subsequent year.
- Standard Corporate Membership: Corporate
memberships are transferable between employees of the organization.
- New Corporate membership: $200 flat fee
plus $35 per seat/person for initial year
- Renewing Corporate membership: $150 flat
fee plus $25 per seat/person per year
- Gold Corporate Membership: Any number of
employees can attend General or SIG meetings with no per meeting fee
- Student/Government/Non-Profit Group Memberships:
Group memberships are non-transferrable. Only the individuals named on
the membership may attend meetings at no charge.
- $25 per seat/person - 4 person minimum
All General and SIG meetings are free for paid members
Non-member and lapsed-member per meeting fees:
- General meetings $35
- SIG meetings $10
These rates are in effect as of 1/5/2010.